‘Gaurav & Synchronicity’ is a musical group comprising, singer and composer Gaurav Dagaonkar, vocalist Arunima Bhattacharya and six proficient musicians. The band is known for performing their signature Synchronicity mash-ups that are a rage on Youtube, Bollywood retro songs as well as a mix of new Hindi and English tracks uniquely and beautifully orchestrated to include sounds of the piano, tabla, flute, electric acoustic guitar and various other instruments.
- A music composer and performer Gaurav’s latest track ‘Main Dhoondne Ko Zamaane Mein’, from the movie, ‘Heartless’ is a phenomenal hit.
- In 2012, he composed the track, ‘Kaafirana’ sung by Sunidhi Chauhan for the movie ‘Joker’ starring Akshay Kumar.
- Gaurav made his presence felt in India with his debut as a Music Director in Bollywood with Vikram Bhatt’s ‘Lanka’. The song Sheet Leher received two Radio Mirchi Music Awards.
- He also composed the song ‘Soniye’ from the film ‘Will You Marry Me’, this commercial hit was sung by Pakistani singer Rahat Fateh Ali Khan.
- Gaurav has also featured in the music video of the remix of ‘Soniye’, alongside Bollywood actor Rajeev Khandelwal.
- Events & Shows
- Gaurav is one of India’s biggest YouTube stars, with his every single mashup getting over 300,000 views from across the globe.
- As a live performer, Gaurav plays with a four-piece band and has performed at some of the biggest festivals in India such as Mood Indigo (IIT Bombay), Chaos (IIM Ahmedabad), Backwaters (IIM Kohzikode).
- He has shared the stage with renowned artistes and bands from India and Pakistan such as Junoon, Silk Route, Mohit Chauhan, Parikrama, Rahul Sharma etc.
- He is one of the official brand ambassadors of ‘Gibson guitars’ in India. Gaurav has been featured amongst the “Faces of the Future” by India Today